|Schneider Inverter : Altivar 61 |
Variable speed drive Altivar 61 pump and fans Optimize your distribution systems.
It has been designed for state-of-the-art applications in heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) in industrial and commercial buildings:
· air conditioning
The Altivar 61 can reduce operating costs in buildings by optimizing energy consumption whilst improving user comfort. Its numerous comprehensive options enable it to be adapted and incorporated into electrical installations, sophisticated control systems and building management systems.
With one variant the Altivar 61 can be used for applications involving medium voltage motors.Observing requirements in respect of electromagnetic compatibility and reducing harmonics were considered right from the design stage. Depending on the various standard versions (UL Type 1/IP 20 and/or UL Type 12/IP 54), class A or class B EMC fi lters and DC chokes are either integrated, or available as options.
With its macro-configurations and its Simply Start menu, the Altivar 61 drive gets your applications up and running immediately, and its settings are quickly entered with the help of user-friendly dialogue tools.
Functions designed specifi cally for pumping and ventilation applications
· Energy saving ratio, 2 or 5 point quadratic ratio
· Automatic catching a spinning load with speed detection
· Adaptation of current limiting according to speed
· Noise and resonance suppression by means of the switching frequency, which isadjustable up to 16 kHz during operation, by modulating the switching frequency andby the frequency jump.
· Preset speeds
· Integrated PID regulator with preset PID references and automatic/manual("Auto/Man.") mode
· Electricity and service hours meter
· Fluid absence detection, zero fl ow and limited fl ow detection
· Sleep function, wake-up function
· Customer settings with display of physical measurements: bar, I/s, °C, etc.
· Motor and drive thermal protection, PTC thermal probe management
· Protection against overloads and over currents in continuous operation
· Machine mechanical protection via jump frequency function, output phase rotation.
· Protection of the installation by means of under load, overload and zero flow detection
· Protection via management of multiple faults and configurable alarms
· Machine safety via the integrated Power Removal function This function prevents the motor from restarting unintentionally; it complies with machine safety standard EN 954-1, category 3 and the standard for functional safety IEC/EN 61508, SIL2 capability (safety control-signaling applied to processes and systems).
· Installation safety is assured by means of the forced operation function with confi gurable fault inhibiting, direction of operation and references.